15 March 2009

OK, I Give Up - 48 (Baton Rouge)

Well, I tried some of the very direct stuff and got nothing but scam/spam back so, I have decided to go the more subtle route. Start slow and go from there
Looking for a nice, smart, gentle woman who I hope is married and in a secure position.
If you can talk politics, economy, or whatever you wish to discuss, I would like to meet you and eventually take your clothes off, if it's ok with you.
I travel quite a bit, yet when in BTR can meet just about anywhere and can host during the day. I am not a nut.
I drive a junky car, have a nice dog, and really am looking for someone who just wants to talk, have their opinion valued and listened to, and who knows from there

So, there really isn't anything for you to loose.

If I take you to IHOP, don't be surprised if I use coupons to pay the bill
Just being real




Points for being interested in getting consent before taking off someone's clothes after a coupon-fueled trip to IHOP?

No comments: