24 August 2009

Question??? - 43 (Downriver)

not to be mean what so ever to the big girls but I was just curious as if the were any women 35-45 who were single and not over weight looking for dating?

people are really mean to each other on here and I'm considered a badboy!.....lol...thats funny!!!

not to be mean once again but if a guy can't get a boner for you then he will never know what a wonderful person you are in a romantic way!..As friends we can love you to death...That doesn't give any guy the right to be mean to you on here! And by the way if your a dude under 30 and your on CL then you have no right to bust on any woman on here!

I'm 6ft even, still have abs, kind of a badboy and I'm looking for a person who is in shape and less of a badgirl than she is sweet and nice!

hit me up if your interested in talking!



Things that don't make sense: this poster's brain.

No comments: