05 August 2009

If you like Chocolate your gonna Love This - 27 (Baton Rouge)

I am moving from New York to Baton Rouge next week. Lets talk

My name is K. I am a 27 year old professional at a high profile law firm and I'm studying law in Baton Rouge. My career doesn't leave me much time for a social life at this point. It would be nice to have some company and meet someone new to kick it with. Im open to new experiences with different nationalities.

I'm 5'6", Medium Athletic Build, Handsome Face and Milk Chocolate. LOL!

I like going out to lounges and restaurants with nice ambiance. I love the movies.

I love sports, football in particular (Giants Fan) and I love politics. So between CNN and ESPN I’m good!
I enjoy any live entertainment and good company.

Send me a pic and tell me your interest. Lets Talk. TTYL!



If his grasp of punctuation and grammar is any indicator, I'm guessing this poster will be an excellent lawyer someday.

No comments: