19 February 2010

Short guy seeking short girl. There I said it. - 32 (Bucktown)

Outside of height, which isn't all the important, I'm an educated, indepent, small business owner who likes to heads to the gym regulary, reads, goes to movies, and loves to eat and drink well. I'd love to find a very cool, smart, and most importantly fun person to spend my time with.

Maybe I'm foolish for posting this on craigs list but I don't have much to lose. I am on the shorter side for a guy at 5'8" and find that I am attracted to and attracting women around my height or shorter. It's more a disclaimer about myself than anything else. For some people it's just an issue.

Hope to hear from you.



Dude, just buy a pair of boots with a slight heel and stfu. You're not even that short. Get over it. Insecurity is unattractive, and frankly, you're annoying me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My dad is 5'2" and bought Shape-ups to make him taller.