19 February 2010

Tongue massage in exchange for roses.

Would you like to be massaged all over with my tongue and hands? Please send a pic and some information.


I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume that you are offering roses, not asking for them. Unfortunately, I think your ad implies that you fall in the latter category. See, you've said that one will be exchanged for the other, and that you are willing to provide the first, so...I'm pretty sure you're just looking for roses. I'm not necessarily judging that, I just think you don't realize that you're an idiot.

1 comment:

Jess said...

http://austin.craigslist.org/m4w/1615249076.html

Tired of silly things like feminism and progress? Let me whisk you away! If only we could travel back to a simpler time, when you couldn't vote, or own property!