29 January 2010

decipher diviniti... - 29

I love beauty coupled wid intelligence…need a woman I can speak to … bare my heart out …share with… my love... my dreams… my tears… my laughter... my fears …(cant keep staring at a dumb beauty 24x7)
Love someone I can just sit with …love lying down with hours and hours …on the soft sand …love gazing at the starlit sky …love making love to someone I can share my silence with …love baring my soul to her …love making for me is the most natural the most carnal the wildest and the most beautiful of all desires ….a beautiful union of two souls in love …who have chosen to immerse themselves in the yearning desires of a soul mate …
Love honesty especially in love …love tantric sex…love sex in the wildest of surroundings …love da adam n eve kinds…:P
Yearning for true love …a true love soul mate ..someone beautiful at heart …a companion in this journey called life…
I don’t…know whether we ll meet …….destiny …
If destined we may meet ….
We may connect in more ways than we yearn for …
Whatever the outcome…someone as honest as sincere as you cud only end up making my life more beautiful…
If at all you ARE comin to India …I wud be pleased rather honoured ..to know u , understand u, love u and share with u this beautiful journey called life …
I wud love to give you company in your travails…rest assured the traveling and the accommodation is my call…
Waiting for ur reply….

I am not sure which is worse, the incredible number of ellipses or the awful, romantic bullshit. He writes like a very sexual, 15 year old girl. Although, a teenage girl would probably use a thesaurus and find another word for love, while he managed to use it 19 times.

Also, Adam and Eve sex. WTF?

No comments: