28 January 2010

"This Guy" - 35 (grand rapids)

I am willing to bet…you’re the type of girl that guy’s come up to you all day long and say; You’re so hot or beautiful.
I am also willing to bet these same guys are the ones that beg for Sex. You also pry get a million offers to go on trips with
someone you don’t even know.Then you, figure why would a guy even email me other than to get me drunk; and have
His way with me on the first date. Which in turn…you begin to block out all men that come up to you, because you believe;
here comes another guy with some stupid pick-up Line or can I buy you a drink guy. Am I right so far…?

So…before you put your guard up; or put me on your do not call list. I am not that guy!
I’m this guy! This guy knows what he want’s and will find it…
So, if you know what you are looking for go ahead..Make your day…
I am not an open book; I leave some chapters out For yours to discover.
If you have the courage to solve this mystery…then email me.


First Date-
Something different; I like Short walks on the beach,
Dancing, movies at home after the meal I cook for you!
yes, I know how to cook other than Hot Dogs in the microwave.



Obviously, I am always thinking that a guy would only ever email me to get me drunk! Those tricky internet men and their booze! The only solution is to block out all men and put them on my do not call list. "This Guy" sure knows his stuff, except grammar and sentence structure. He does not know that stuff, which makes me afraid to read the mystery chapters in his semi-closed book.

No comments: