19 January 2010

I am the poet that walks beyond the stars - 25 (your mind)

I am here
lost and broken~~
I thought I knew what love was
I couldn't wait for the day
London's calling so I will go
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have studied the female orgasm~~ no taller than 5'2'' I am 5'3"

~~~ I am a robot, should be your subject, or I won't read it, or robots r us~~ or robots robots robots~~~ something that has to do with robots should be in the subject



Ladies - he has studied the female orgasm. I'm not sure if that means he has the skillz necessary to get you off, but there you go.

So his only qualifier is height, but it's short enough that it really does exclude a large percentage of the population...I can't decide if that make this one of the more discriminating posts we've featured here on Husband?

Also, I have a few questions: despite the abysmal nature of this posting, does he get extra points for mentioning robots so many times? Are those extra points negated by the noetry? SO MANY TOUGH CALLS HERE.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Yay Husband?!

It comes just in time - my classes started again, which means I have less time to read the CL Austin personals for entertainment. I can rest easy knowing only the best possible future husbandlovers will be featured here!

At 5'3" he should consider dating much taller women, as he could probably study the female orgasm while standing, if you catch my drift.

In my head, robot is often conflated with Tin Man from Wizard of Oz, and so I fear for the rusting of his robot parts if he observes too many female orgasms up close.

Abbie said...

I sort of want to send your comments to him via email, just so he has the benefit of your wisdom...