18 November 2008

Starship Captn seeking Lady 1st Officer - 44 (NE OHIO)

Now I'm seeking 2 explore the galaxy with someone special.

I am a SBM seeking a non-smoking slim/med build lady (between 30 and 47) for a friendship that has the posibility of progressing into a LTR. I enjoy astronomy,football(Love the Browns even though they are 3-6),sci-fi,museums,amusement pks,reading military thrillers,cooking,chess,(I'm not good at it..Wanna play me??)

On our dream date, my match and I would catch a plane bound for Italy and enjoy some authentic food. Then she and I wake up from the "dream" and go to Olive Garden and maybe the Art or History museum here in town

The quirk that I appreciate in others is "quirkyness".

Something I can't live without is TIVO. It comes in handy to pause the Browns games and YOU and I need time to snuggle on the couch.

My feeling on love-at-first-sight is if it does not work the 1st time I'll walk past you a second time

I do have a photo for trade and hopefully you do also..Now its your turn...Tell me about you.....Happy Holidays

No comments: