24 November 2008

* * * I'M LOOKING FOR A WIFE - ONLY * * * - 32 (baton rouge)

I'm heterosexual!........so "Gay Guys" please stop emailing me!"

I've been through many different stages in my life. From being scared to talk to girls as a teen, to one day, making a conscious decision in high school, to stop being shy. I started flirting with girls and eventually started having girlfriends.

As time went on, I wanted to be a "player" so I started "lying" in order to juggle a variety of girlfriends. Eventually I got caught a few times. I didn't like the drama that a "player" goes through so I decided to try totally different approach. I decided to start being "straight-up" with my approach. I never was the type to call a lady out of her name, even when I was living the player's lifestyle. Telling the truth was my new way getting exactly what I wanted. I was honest, funny, and lustful.

I learned that being honest was easier than running game. Also most of the women that showed attraction to my honesty was ladies who where older than me. And I was in my mid 20s. I found myself being involved with mature women who didn't play no "mind games". Thinking back..........I never had any drama with them either. They wasn't about money and material things. They just wanted a man that they were attracted to and can get along with, without trying to manipulate them.

I grew more mature through those experiences and learned what kind of woman I needed. There was a time that I swore to my mother that I would never get married, but not that has changed, along with many other testimonies The LORD has brought me through.

When I was about 27. I remember asking The LORD to help me become abstinate. I failed many many times over the years. But through CHRIST, I have succeeded 18 months and counting. It is truly a miracle! No STDs and no children and I know I didn't do it under my own strength. A whole lot of my prayers was answered. GOD has a purpose. GOD has a specific wife prepared for me.

*A wife that is "equally yoked".
*The wife who has been changed by JESUS and is Born Again.
*The wife who lives for CHRIST and His Righteousness.
*The wife who listens to Gospel Music.
*The wife who doesn't skip Church.
*The wife who understands the importance of Sound Doctrine.
*The wife who wants to study The WORD of GOD with me.
*The wife who prays everyday with me.
*The wife who cleaves to me.
*The wife who doesn't care if I have money & materials.
*The wife who has a humble spirit.
*The wife who isn't demanding to please.
*The wife who doesn't like to argue.
*The wife who doesn't drink or smoke.
*The wife who is without children.
*The wife who is mature and cherishes honest conversation.

This writing was inspired by an experience I had yesterday. I saw this beautiful lady (about my age or younger) coming out of a building I was parked in the front of. I waved and she waved and smiled. As she was walking away I thought, "Maybe I should not let this opportunity past me by". So I said "Excuse me Mam!" and she walked over to me. I politely shook her hand and introduced myself. She had a very pretty name also. I mentioned that "I don't usually stop ladies that I am attracted to, but I am attracted to you and would like to give you my phone number, since I didn't want to be rude by asking you for yours." As she was putting my number in her cell phone. My neighbors elderly mom (who I was bringing on some errands) got in the car. The "lady" mentioned that she's an aid who sits with the women that lives in the building. And said "she was going to ask my neighbors mom about me to see what I am about." I told her "If the LORD tells you to call me, then call me, if HE tells you not to call me, then don't call me. Our interaction was very respectful. We said "goodbye" and parted ways.

The last time I can remember waiting for a someone to call me was way back in high school. Now I see how yall ladies feel. It is a stressful position to be in . I would have rather her be honest and straight-up reject me, then "smile" and take my number knowing she wasn't interested. There was a time that I would have charmed my way straight into her mind and her pants. But the HOLY SPIRIT keeps convicting me. My intension wasn't "sinful". Sin is easy. I just turned down an opportunity to sin last week.

Waiting on The LORD's "chosen wife" can be trying, but it is a learning process. For now, it seems that her and I were "un-equally yoked". Still no call. I feel like I should have just kept my mouth shut and let her pass. But maybe its a blessing? She might be everything in a wife that I don't want.

Which kind of wife are you?

32,Black male,Brown Skin,5'7,175lb,Bald Cut,Stocky build,Humble

No comments: