21 November 2008

DAN *DO NOT FLAG* VERY IMPORTANT HE READS THIS! - 20 (Belmont)

Hey Dan maybe you should check your email. I think I got your girlfriend pretty dang upset right now, I told her how Jessica is over there right now and how you have been cheating on her. Man what a shame. I'm sure your ingoring her phone calls just like you are doing to mine *CHEATER* Man I hope she isn't going to break up with you. What a shame.

I have nothing but questions about this ad. Who is Dan, and why does he only read m4w ads, and not w4m?* Who posted this, and what did Dan do to them? Why is Dan ignoring his/her calls? Is Dan ignoring his/her emails, too? Is Dan's girlfriend going to break up with him? Who's Jessica? How does the poster know Dan is cheating on his girlfriend with Jessica? Why does the poster think that this ad will get Dan's attention even though he/she's already emailed, called, and likely left messages? Do they really think Dan doesn't know? So many questions for such a short ad! MAN, WHAT A SHAME.

*I checked, and this was only posted in m4w, not w4m, w4w, or m4m.

No comments: