18 November 2008

semifamous:) movie actor at luxury midtown hotel seeking DISCREET -m4w - 39 (Manhattan)

I am not George Clooney, Matt Damon famous...but I am pretty well known...chances are you have seen me in a movie or on a talk show. I get stopped on the street pretty regularly. It has been a fantasy of mine to meet a hot stranger this way and have a hot tryst with her. I mention my fame for one reason, I want this kept very discreet and you must be someone willing to keep it 100% discreet... I do NOT want to end up in the tabloids for it. (I have been in the tabloids before...but for nothing like this :) ) Therefore, you must be very discreet...great if you are married. I am staying in a very nice suite in a luxury hotel in midtown Manhattan...you can come here or if you are a reasonable cab ride away I can come to you. I am NOT going to say who I am, on this ad...but I will tell you when we talk, and you will be able to verify it. As for the basics, I tend to be on the dominant side in the bedroom. I love to tease a woman, spank her, take control. I am handsome, white, brown hair, blue eyes, medium height, medium build.

No comments: