26 August 2008

Looking For My Black Queen To Complete Me - 37 (Pensacola/Mobile)

Well my perfect match would have to be someone whom I felt a connection with mentally emotionally and physically. She would be a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets so to speak someone who would not be afraid to tell me her true feelings no matter how the outcome may seem honesty is always the best route. My perfect match would not mind doors opened for her getting flowers and little gifts she would not take it as a sign of me trying to buy her but yet merely me trying to spoil her and treat her like a queen. It would not be the amount of money i spent but the quality of time she would know that a true diva commands attention and never asks for it. My match would be someone I could express myself fully and not feel i ever needed to switch things up because of the way things sounded or may ultimately come out. She would understand that a relationship is built on 99% communication and the rest will fall in place she would understand that I am human and make mistakes she would help me learn from them and pick me up when ever I fell down. My soul mate would understand that god comes first her second and me last she would know that the foundation of our happiness would be built on a structure of love and trust a mere branch from the tree of eternal fulfillment. My Queen would know just from the look in my eyes how much I loved and appreciated her without one touch one word one sound. My Queen would have a mutual respect and trust that i would return. I know I am wishing on a star craigslist is a different method than I am used to it certainly is new to me I am new to this whole internet dating seen I have tried other mediums and well this seemed more professional and ethical than those sites. I really have no limitations for my Queen or qualifications the things I stated earlier are just ideas and traits I would certainly like those attributes but they are not required I just want someone who wants to be loved as much as I want to love them.

No comments: