25 August 2008

Future Exgirlfriend Contest - 36 (macon)

You have been invited to compete to win the prestigious title of "My Ex-girlfriend". Rules for entry are simple:

1. Must be a first-time applicant. You are not eligible to compete if you have previously entered the contest regardless of the outcome. If you have previously won "My Ex-girlfriend" contest, give me back my Nirvana CD!
2. Applicants must be between 27 and 42.
3. Criminal background due to white-collar crime is not an automatic disqualifier.
4. Psychological background including but not limited to schizophrenia, bi-polar disorder, panic attacks, dementia, attention deficit, hypochondria, oedipus complex, and unresolved childhood issues are automatic disqualifiers.

As the next winner of "My Ex-girlfriend" contest, I will accompany you to unlimited number of breakfasts, lunches and/or dinners and amuse you with interesting conversation. You will also be entitled to have beer, wine, cocktails at various bars and drive both of our drunkasses home. As a winner, you will be able to freely rent any movies with my Netflix account as long as you watch it with me. Final perk of the coveted title is the bragging rights you'll earn of dating this SWM. Yes, dating me will make you look hip, cool, stylish, and a bit rebel-ish.

The contest is open only for a limited time and rules and regulations may change anytime at my sole discretion. Friends and families of previous "My Ex-girlfriend" winners are not eligible to enter. Please include your picture to start the process. Thanks and have a good day




No comments: