29 March 2010

wanted: two ladies for tent adventures - 46 (Baton Rouge)

i'm looking for two incompetent young women who would like to spend a night with me in a tent. nothing sexual need occur. please do not bring anything loud. serious replies only. if you have ANY clown paraphernalia PLEASE leave it at home. bringing ANYTHING related to clowns to our meeting will be viewed as ASSAULT! also, i prefer that you do not tell me your name, as i will be giving you a Cherokee name.

if interested, email me back, but do NOT send me a picture. i want it to be a surprise when my son first sees you. if you are addressed at ANY POINT as "justin beiber", please play along.



Best Craigslist ad ever? Maybe. I want it to be real so badly. Cherokee name? BRILLIANT. Just call me "Adsila" and I will be your cherry blossom, at least until you call me Justin Bieber.

No comments: