29 March 2010

tired of being a lonely football star - 27 (baton rouge)

well im tired of users and cheaters and liars so i thought id give this a try i play semi pro football with try outs for pro this year woohoo lol well i love hunting fishing camping 4 wheeling on the 4 wheelers and in the trucks im 6"4 brown hair green eyes well built and tattoos if your interested email me with a pic and type red in the subject line so i no its not spam i have pics to send in return



So, who wants to email him to let him know that you aren't a football star if you're 27 and you play semi-pro? I don't have a PhD in football, so I could be wrong. I guess I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt this time.
Unrelated: red means stop, so putting it in the subject seems a little off-putting. Just saying.
Most importantly, the poster actually typed "woohoo lol well," read it (probably), and posted it anyway. FAIL.

1 comment:

Belladona said...

I appreciate the 4 wheeling on 4 wheelers comment...as if when you say 4 wheeling it is up for debate what sort vehicle you'll be using... (as abbie says, spoiler, it's a 4 wheeler).