16 April 2009

Sort of creepy anti-social type seeks happy-go-lucky girl next door!!! - 33

That is to say I love people, I just don't like to be around them all that much. I also love music... listening to and playing all types. It's possible that my creepiness would subside after you got to know me. I thoroughly enjoy sarcasm, the dark, slight cynicism, stupid blogs, hiking, salsa (the food not the dance), and masks. I'm not tall ~ 5' 9" and not in the greatest shape, but not horribly out of shape or unattractive. If you're at all interested, you know what to do... hopefully. Anyway, pic for pic and all that BS. Have a nice day!

This gem comes from a computer in Madison, Wisconsin. Unrelated - Is 5'9" is the beginnings of tall? I judge everyone by ANTM model contestant height, and if contestants can be 5'8" and up, then 5'9" is tall enough to be a female model, which means that 5'9" is actually sort of tall, right?

1 comment:

Jess said...

it's tall for a girl (i'm 5'9") but short for a boy. men's average height is 5'10" i think. to get into the Tall Club of america or whatever, you have to be 5'10" for a girl and 6'3" for a dude. I was very bitter in high school that I was an inch too short to apply for scholarships from the tall club.