13 April 2009

After I CUM I am not DONE! - 34 (Downtown Fresno)

I am a romantic young gentleman and poetry is to me a skill
By just seeing you in person I can make wet with thrill
I do not need a pen or paper to express to you what I see
Just the words from my mouth will make you want to feel the sight of me
I also never stop from evening until later past the morning dawn
I will Cum a few times but I will not say thank you and be gone
I will Give you oral sex with my rather think tongue
and then I will be hard again and inside you again I'll be sprung
I love the position of you riding me and you'll be surprised at what I can do
while your riding my think penis I can lift my pelvis inside of you
I will feel like a pole you are riding and for hours you can ride
and I know this is NSA but if you want more of me I can be open to be TIED

I do not have a credit card or a checking account so I can not join a site that needs that for age check, But I will give you any information so you can see I am a very legal decent guy that is 34 I work downtown Fresno and live in downtown also. I hope I will hear from a woman because I am so bored and sad now.

I spent 20 minutes trying to write a response poem to the poster telling him where he went wrong, but every time I tried I ended up with this:

STOP.

It's been said before but: bad poetry? Oh noetry! People, stop before your god-awful "poetry" hurts someone you would like to love in the future, NSA, TIED, or otherwise.

Fairly unrelated: how does a 34-year-old man live, work, and survive without any type of bank account? I'm not sure whether or not that's a feat, and thus something I should be impressed with by default.

2 comments:

Jess said...

A) poet clearly does not mean proofreader
B)How do I FEEL the SIGHT of you?
C) I have a friend who's 31/32 and is a tattoo artist and does not have any banking account or anything. He works strictly in cash. So, it can be done, but chances are homeboy isn't, you know, workin a 9 to 5.

Abbie said...

Working entirely in cash would scare the shit out of me every April when I went to do taxes.

Thank you for outlining your comment with letters. It totally made my day!